» 2011 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
2011 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
All post-closed entries are now filled, but you can still Run to Rebuild Haiti as a charity runner for Project Eden. But, You MUST already have a confirmed Bank of America Chicago Marathon entry to join the Project Eden team.
Why Run for Project Eden?
Project Eden is dedicated to re-building communities in Haiti. Our unique enterprise solutions to train
entrepreneurs, build businesses, and develop quality housing are still needed in the aftermath of the
When you run for Project Eden you are:
- Providing direct support to the re-building effort in Haiti
- Helping to install operable clean water systems
- Getting businesses up & running
- Training entrepreneurs
- Connecting people to jobs
- Building quality housing
- Getting kids back to school
Register to Run:
To register with the Project Eden you must:
- Register for your Chicago Marathon running spot with Bank of America at www.chicagomarathon.com. Be sure to Self-Select Project Eden as your charity on the Bank of America site.